General dentists are not like specialized dentists that only concentrate on a particular aspect of dentistry. General dentists provide a broad range of essential services that cater to your overall dental health. A general dentist is trained to provide all the necessary routine and preventive treatments and patient education services for the wellbeing of your dental health. You are welcome to our team of dentists, who are dedicated to providing you with comprehensive routine dental care.
In the Pacific Palisades area of CA, we provide a broad range of dental care for all ages. We aim to cultivate robust and enduring relationships with our patients in many ways, including scheduling dental appointments for check-ups and teeth cleanings that help us identify, treat, and prevent any dental health issues from keeping your smile healthy. Our patients appreciate the integral educational support we provide to make educated choices about their dental care options and treatment.
As general dentists, we do more than just routine dental exams and cleaning to address our patients’ additional services. Some of the other specialty dental services we provide include:
- Restorative care includes dental inlays and onlays, dental bonding, porcelain crowns, and tooth-colored dental fillings.
- Routine dental sealant and fluoride treatments
- Tooth whitening and porcelain veneers
- Periodontal treatments
- Full and partial dentures
- Dental Crowns and Dental bridges
- Mouthguards for bruxism and other conditions
- Dental implants
- Treatments of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) issues
- Dental extraction and further oral surgery
- Root canal and other endodontic treatments
Our team of trained dentists will be able to help you fix any dental challenge you may be facing. We currently accept various dental insurance and are also flexible with many other payment options. In addition to that, our office hours are flexible and convenient to most people within and outside our community. If you need further information on our practice, kindly contact us to schedule an appointment or learn more about our patient-centered dentistry approach to dental wellness.